IPad App Support

In case of any problem, whatever the nature, we are here to help!

Re: IPad App Support

Postby Ryan926 » 30 November 2014, 23:12

Gilles wrote:Hello guys,

I'm sorry for those problems and thank you for your patience.
We have several fixes ready for those issues (Tutorial bug, 2D unit death visual bug and improved memory usage) but those will only be available in a future version.

When the game get stuck on IA turn or in a multiplayer game, it's most likely the game rule engine crashed. Reinstalling the game won't fix the issue, but doing a different turn may unstuck it.

Ryan if you could PM me your account e-mail and your opponent name I will try to look into it. (by reproducing the issue on our test server)

Next battle should be October War.

Cheers,

Thanks for the quick reply, but my user control panel said when I tried to PM you "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."
Edit: It worked
Ryan926

Postby Acererak » 01 December 2014, 01:31

Having the same issue with Salient of Dormfont battle on Ipad Mini, always crashes at turn 4. Tried switching to 2D and restarting at least three times, but doesnt work. A piity since cannot finish german campaign.

The ammount of crashes is definitely above average, so looking forward to that memory usage patch. The game is great and bought the whole in app purchases, but I hope you guys keep supporting it and fixing it. So far it seems you are at least listening and answering, which is great.

Cheers
Acererak

Postby Acererak » 02 December 2014, 12:26

Hi

Finding some trouble now with saved games in full Battles and some of the long Historical Scenarios. After reloading saved games it lets the player move both sides (which meansd the game is pretty much unplayable). Is this also a known issue?

Thanks
Acererak

Postby Stmcla » 02 December 2014, 20:04

Acererak wrote:Hi

Finding some trouble now with saved games in full Battles and some of the long Historical Scenarios. After reloading saved games it lets the player move both sides (which meansd the game is pretty much unplayable). Is this also a known issue?

Thanks

Hi

Yes same thing also happen to me, see my earlier posting. I played the same game a day later and the problem had gone away, but now it is back. I'm currently playing online but now I can't access them it says my client version is outdated. What does that mean? I really like this game but it has so many problems it needs a serious update, or their hopes of a franchise will never happen.

Stmcla
Stmcla

Postby Gilles » 02 December 2014, 21:09

Hello,
There should be a small update of the game soon (if not already available on the store), you will need to get it to be able to access our multiplayer servers again. (or else you will get the outdated message information)

We have identified several issues with multiplayer games and are on the process of fixing those. We will try to update the game as soon as possible once those are fixed.

Acererak the save game bug is really surprising... Could you please tell me if you still experience the bug while saving, once you get the new update of the game?

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
Gilles
Lead Programmer
Wars and Battles
Gilles

Postby Stmcla » 02 December 2014, 23:22

Gilles wrote:Hello,
There should be a small update of the game soon (if not already available on the store), you will need to get it to be able to access our multiplayer servers again. (or else you will get the outdated message information)

We have identified several issues with multiplayer games and are on the process of fixing those. We will try to update the game as soon as possible once those are fixed.

Acererak the save game bug is really surprising... Could you please tell me if you still experience the bug while saving, once you get the new update of the game?

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Thanks I've done the update and the multiplayer is back on line. I lost the games I had started but that is a small price.
Stmcla

Postby Rangykoo » 03 December 2014, 08:59

Problem with save games, even with update. Experience points etc are lost as are scores for each scenario. They are ticked as being played, but the scores are missing. Playing as allies, up to and including the taking of cherbourg, with the core scenarios. I have purchased the full game, and hope this is fixed before I try them.

Also, why do you have to log in EVERY time you load the game? Surely it should've saved details between sessions?

All the above are when playing solo. I doubt I will ever use online play.
Rangykoo

Postby Acererak » 03 December 2014, 10:02

Gilles wrote:Acererak the save game bug is really surprising... Could you please tell me if you still experience the bug while saving, once you get the new update of the game?

Game updated and problem still there. It happens with autosaves, but will check if also happens with manual saves.

The other bug regarding the Salient of Dormfont mission is gone, as well as most of the crashes due to memory issues. Happy to see them patched so son, keep up the good work!
Acererak

Postby Gilles » 03 December 2014, 10:47

Hello Rangykoo,
We will look into the score and savegame problem.

There should be an automatic login functionnality (once you logged once).
But you don't have to login to play solo only for multiplayer mode.

Sorry for the various problems you're expecting.
Gilles
Lead Programmer
Wars and Battles
Gilles

Postby Rangykoo » 03 December 2014, 12:24

I logged in every time in the hope it would save my experience points etc online. I make a manual save after every scenario has been played successfully; when I reload this save the next time I play the game, all the experience points, promotion, etc is lost. Very annoying, I have had to start from scenario one every time I ran the game until I started manually saving. As I mentioned before, on the map it shows the played scenarios and at least I can play the next one now without starting from scratch.
Rangykoo

PreviousNext

Return to Online Support